IMPACT is an official newsletter of the Association of Overseas Chinese Agricultural, Biological, and Food Engineers (AOCABFE, short as AOC). As an edited and periodic electronic publication, its aims are to serve AOCABFE as:
1. The official bulletin and archive. It publishes major official AOC documents including, but not limited to, its constitution/bylaws, organization, annual reports, and board meeting minutes. Its past issues are AOC’s archive.
2. An information exchange channel. It goes with the AOC website to publish news, AOC and its members’ activities, feature stories, and announcements. It shares student’s experiences in living, studying and job hunting.
3. A forum. It provides the AOC members a round-
IMPACT limits its topics and contents closely related to the AOC mission and its active science and engineering fields.
IMPACT serves the AOC members as its primary readers. However, its readership also extends to members of other engineering professional organizations and all the agricultural, biological and food engineers of Chinese origin as well as stakeholders.
International Journal of Agricultural and Biological Engineering (IJABE) is an international peer-
● Power and Machinery System
● Land and Water Engineering
● Information & Electrical Technologies
● Renewable Energy System
● Emerging Science, Engineering & Technologies
Types of Articles:
Cover Caption, Editorial, Research Highlights, Science News, Policy & Education Forum, Perspectives, Correspondence, Commentary, Brief Communications, Previews, Mini-
Prof. Wang Yingkuan, PhD
Managing Editor of International Journal of Agricultural & Biological Engineering
Director of Agricultural Engineering Sci-
Chinese Academy of Agricultural Engineering, Ministry of Agriculture (MOA)
Room 506, No.41, Maizidian Street,
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100125, China
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com